fuck u ! ~

fuck u ! ~

From A& L with love ..

I'm not gonna give a fuck anymore...
If you hurt me, I'm gonna hurt you.
That's how it's gonna be from now on...

14 ianuarie 2011

You are a boy...So what?

 
                                            
                                                                 Now,
                                            I won’t give a damn for anyone
                                                        All the trashes
                                                        All the jerks
                                         Just hiding under that fake masks.
                                           No one can  hold me down now
                                            Cuz some can say
                                             That I’m a bit crazy,
                                             That I’m uncontrollable,
                                             That I’m a real mess
                                              Acting just like a bitch,
                                              But you know what?
                                              Now you can  say anything
                                              It won't bring me down 
                                              Cuz I don’t give a fuck
                                              On what you say.


Xoxo, L.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu