fuck u ! ~

fuck u ! ~

From A& L with love ..

I'm not gonna give a fuck anymore...
If you hurt me, I'm gonna hurt you.
That's how it's gonna be from now on...

7 ianuarie 2011

Feelings


 Do you still remember?
That day was magic,
The day I met you,
The day I’ll never forget,
The day which changed my life.
I don’t know why
You are the only one who can make me smile like that
And move me from sky to hell in just a second,
The only one that  makes my body shake
And with one single look
You take me in a whole new world.
It’s incredible to see
How a  single touch , a single kiss
Could set me free.
And  just your presence makes me feel
Like I could do anything.
I don’t know why
I’m so addicted to you
Even if i  want to get trough.
You are such a mystery
But in the same time my worst enemy
Cuz never say what you want,
Never  do what you planed,
Always make me waiting,
Even when we were dating.
Even though
I could never imagine that I could be in love like this.
That I could fight so hard for this.
Cry for this.
Even if you are far away
My place is next to you
My every single dream is about you.
The way you speak, the way you laugh
Remembers me why my heart is broken in half.
Never repeat the things  you told
Always so cold,
There was a time when you were acting soft….


PS: I love you, I hate you, I miss you....






Xoxo, L.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu